Ghost Confessions Stories

Today, I'm gonna add a new entrant to the list of scary things.

Ever seen those old-fashioned lifts without electrical operations? The ones that have to be opened and closed manually? I've had a scientifically impossible experience with one at my home.

I'd moved to Rajkot, and I lived on 2F. Apart from the ground floor and my own apartment, the whole 5F building was empty. Usually, when I used to go to the roof to chill out, the lift's lights would start to flicker. Being an engineering student, I obviously took it to be a loose connection of sorts. "There's no such thing as ghosts", I'd heard right from childhood. And trust me on this, I totally believed it. Until one day.

There was a power failure in the town, so I decided to use the staircase. On 1F, while playing with my bike keys, I accidently dropped them through the floor-gates of the lift, to the bottom. It freaked me out a little at first, but I went to the ground floor anyway and pushed the gate open (there is a trick to do it) and went down to the springs at the bottom. While picking it up, I heard a screeching sound but I ignored it. When I looked up, do you know what I saw? The lift was coming down from my floor, straight at me. Without any tension from the above, as if the the chords had broken. I closed my eyes and waited. 1second. 2seconds. 3..4..5.... And when I opened them, I nearly died of shock. It had stopped half an inch away from my head. And then, there was a man's laughter (as far as I could make out) Then without warning, it started to go upwards, and went till the 5F! I hurriedly got out, gasping for breath and knocked on the ground floor's door. When I told them, they said something that made my hair stand at its ends. "But son, the power hasn't returned since six hours!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend