Stranger

I stayed home sick one day and had to stay at my grandma's house with my niece, who was also sick and about 3 years old at the time. She was really starting to talk good, to the point where you could understand almost every word clearly, which makes this even scarier.

We were sitting in my grandpa's chair, right in front of the tv in the kitchen. My grandma was in her sewing room upstairs, so it was just me and my niece on my lap, watching cartoons.

Suddenly, something causes both of us to turn our gaze toward the stairs by the living room. I'll never forget this image of a pale, ghostly young man with what looked like short spiky hair peek around the corner for a couple seconds and then turn away.

I jumped up, grabbed my niece and walked around the far side of the kitchen table holding her. I had a clear view into the living room and I asked my niece if there was anybody there. She nodded her head and said "Mmmhmm, that's Matt." So I put her down and she walked right into the living room to look around the corner of the living room that I couldn't see, only to gaze up and smile sweetly at somebody.

I ran upstairs and told my grandma and she looked at me for a minute, thinking back, it was like she knew something... But she just said "Oh, enneh? Just pray, it will leave you alone."

I don't remember what happened after that, only that I never seen anything again at my grandma's house.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend