I Will Keep The Noise Down After Dark

In the summer 2013, I slept in some friends cabins near Cold Lake, Alberta. The cabins we slept in are beautiful new A framed cabins with windows near the top of the A that are not covered, making the experience even more spooky. We got there after dark, and settled in. With our small children we were a little noisy. We are and went to bed. In the middle of the night, I woke to the feeling that I was not alone, that I was being watched. I had stuff in my truck, but was too scared to retrieve it, so I prayed and turned on a light. I felt a powerful presence.

It was not ill-willed or bad, but it was strong. I said that I am not here to bother you and forgive me if I did. I felt this leave. In the next cabin, around the same time, the other half of our party heard a loud bang on the side of their cabin. I laid there until 5am or so, until the sun came up. I then went to sleep. I did not know what this was, but the land itself felt a little errie. Not a place that I could relax. We packed up and went to visit our friends who owned the cabins, but I did not mention the experience as they had other visitors who I did not know. A month later or so, I asked one of my friends from the CLFN. He told me that the area where I slept had been where a family had died of smallpox. Perhaps they were curious of our family. Maybe they wondered what us Cree were doing in their territory. Perhaps we disturbed them. Lesson:

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend