Haunted House

This is something that happened to me when I was very young and I dont understand it , ill warn you it may be long. Lol

When I was young we moved into a small town called bloomington , the house we moved into seemed fine creepy but fine . My mother said I seem to have a "friend" that I talked too but she didnt think anything of it . One night I was put to bed but out of nowhere i felt someone at the edge of my bed watching me as I opened my eyes I saw 3 shadows , they had horns and red eyes. They just stared at me then started to go around my room smelling my things i felt they meant something bad in my life , I screamed but nothing came out . All of a sudden I felt my mom shaking me telling me I had a bad dream. I told her what i saw , and she didnt believe me . 


The next night was worse. I dream my house was empty and i saw shadows and dark things on the windows and walls and a hand reached out grabbing me and i begged for god to let me safe. Ever sinse then no matter what house we move too theres always something there. Weather it be my closet banging like someone hit it & it open then close again . Or my bedroom door being closed and I see shadows walking when im home alone. Once I even heard a baby cry in the middle of the night comming from my woods and right at that moment the doorbell rang . When I went to invistigate there was a dark silloute in the distance. I wake up in the middle of the night out of breathe like someones chocking me.


My grandmother and mother are full blooded Cherokee as I am half we arent part of a tribe my grandmother passed she never introduced us to anyone or talked of her tribe so a medicine man is hard to come by. I really need help ive prayed and ive burn sage .

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend