Ghost Story From India

I went to my native to celebrate my 20th birthday and i had stayed back with my grandparents after my birthday for the rest of the month till new year. There is a huge farm that my neighbors own there and we had a small house there and we had to walk all the way to a place near the farm to go to the bathroom. my little cousins arrived too and we were all crowded in the house.

I like to sleep outside the house with my grandfather. That night i slept outside in the mat along with my grandfather and other little cousins. It was cold and one of my little cousin got up to go to toilet and since it was dark he woke up my grandpa. He has knee pain so he gave me torch and asked me to take the kid to the toilet. since the kid said it was urgent and we had to walk a long way and i was scared of dark too i just took him near the farm fence and asked him to unload. I was facing away while he was on. It was more than a min and he did not make a single move n i was wondering if he was playing n i asked him and he still did not reply. I called him twice n just ran to him n shook him and he suddenly came back to life and he started to cry. He was constantly pointing out at the farm and was telling "avala poga sollu" (ask her to go away). I was seriously terrified and i pulled him and came n woke up grandpa and he woke up and we all lit the lantern n walked but we found no one and my cousin was still crying. He continued to cry all night and he had a heavy fever for the following two days.

I tried to digest this incident but i was unable to. I asked grandpa and grandma but no one answered and i clearly knew they were hiding something n i noticed grandpa shifted the mats to the hall n no one slept outside after that. Xmas came and things went buried. Xmas was the day when my cousin smiled at last after the so many days of horrific shock he was into. Felt so sad to see my aunt in that worried state after her kid cried for nearly a day. I don't know what he saw exactly or did i bother to ask him later. I even walked in the farm n there's not a scarecrow or idols that look scary in the night.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend