Ghost Confessions Stories

Now believe me or not, these things exist, and for those who think supernaturality is a stupid idea then, I hope god won’t give them the proof of it.

I’m writing this because I have that proof.

Ever heard about curse, and went to a cursed place. Well fortunately or unfortunately, I did. Fortunately, because

I’m here to tell you about it, and why unfortunately? is as………………….
The fort of bhangarh, the first thing that pissed atheist like me was that sign board on the entrance
“entrance prohibited after sunset”
(Involved some screwed spirits who are evil and that haunted fort stuff)

So I pissed (literally) on around 5 places totally showing my protest against those evil spirits, and so did my friends. Our plan was to stay there at night and share some shots of vodka with those ghosts, because we thought we were mature enough to declare our judgement on them. But our ‘’night plan’’ was ruined because this Sunday we had that review test at bansal classes. We got in the bus to Kota and slept in it as of that tiredness……………….and the next thing I remember me and my friends in the Jaipur government hospital, with three fractures on by own body and similar things happening to my friends.
The story was that the bus took a jerk and wounded us and the strange thing about that the only people wounded in that fifty passenger bus was us, and even weird was that the three of us weren’t on the same seat, in fact our seats were 5-6 rows apart. It took me no time to realise the omen. Next thing I do is to close my eyes and utter
hare Krishna, I think I never did it myself besides mammi forced me to do it sometimes. My friends gave me a disgusting look but, I think this prayer helped me and them to recover in next 4 hrs. And after that followed haunted dreams for next 4 months, in which I got fever around 5 times, my weight decreased from 75 kgs to 60 kgs( anyway I was happy about this part…)…. I used to go to temples almost every day sometimes twice, enchant holy mantras that papa once taught, and never ever went out when it is dark. But thank god it went. I don’t know, but in those four months I felt a kind of cold around me even in those grilling days of Kota. The cold of darkness.
Once all that exams got over, I browsed hell out of everything about that fort, I never stressed internet connection of my home that much.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend