Dead Pray


I haven't really 'seen' anything, don't really want to, but I have heard lots of things. I live out in the country and our place is full of trees, so once it gets dark we don't go outside unless it's to sit on the porch. Anyway, me and my husband went thru a really bad time. I believe their is good and bad medicine, I think a person is the one who allows it to have power over them. I think someone was using bad medicine on my husband because he drank like a fish and would see things in the dark. I just told him he was drunk. He really did get scared. I wouldn't give him a lot of comfort because he thought he was such a romeo at his job. LOL. Anyway, I did see a medicine man and used the medicine as a protection for me and him. I didn't like it at all. We were sitting on the porch and one night and he said he sees faces in the dark and he's been having bad dreams. Again, I wasn't very nice to him, but all of the sudden we both heard a big thud on the roof of the house. I just sat there and didn't say anything, he just looked at me.

I wasn't going to see what it was, didn't want to know. I slowly did get up and went inside to check on the kids. He wasn't too far behind me. I noticed a weird looking root in our bedroom one day, I thought our son brought it in, 'cause he was always bringing stuff in from outside. Didn't think much of it for awhile, I did pick it up and looked at it because it was all twisted up. I told my son, 'where did you get this?' He said, 'It's not mine' He said he didn't bring it in. So I just left it there and distance grew between me and my husband. As I was cleaning the room one day, I looked at the root and got a bad feeling about it. In the back of my mind, I thought 'someone brought this here and it wasn't for a good reason.

I asked my husband several times off and on, where did this come from, why did you put it in here, as always he denied anything. I can't believe anything he told me. As time went on, I put it in a plastic bag to take to work and show some of the older Indian ladies I worked with and see if they knew what it was. It was funny the the next morning it was gone, I couldn't find it anywhere, I asked the kids and him what they did with it. No one knew what I was talking about. So I just let it go. Months later I did find the root again, still in the baggie. I looked at it and went to where we burned garbage and set it on fire. I stood there watching it burn with some trash and the flame flared up high and I heard a loud guttural growl. I know my eyes got really big and my mouth probably flew open. I stood there in shock, wondering if I really heard what I thought I did.

I backed up slowly and looked into the fire and around the dark, I didn't see anything, I finally turned around and walked to the house quickly and didn't look up.

I prayed really hard for God to protect me and my home from any evil. But I will never forget that. My husband and I eventually separated but are together again. I don't know if I'll ever find out how that root got in the house.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend