A Dead Calling

One day a couple of years ago I had just gotten home from buying groceries. I had grabbed as many bags as I could and was going to the front door and I heard the phone ringing.

I answered it and didn't hear anything so I assumed they hung up. I finished putting the food away and decided to call the number back. It was a number from my town and was in fact so close to my own number it was kinda creepy. I called and got a recording that the number was disconnected and was no longer in service.

Ok now I'm intrigued. I called the phone company and asked about the number. Maybe they could tell me who it belonged to. The operator tells me he can't say who's it was but that is is indeed disconnected and has been for a couple if years. I say well it just called me.

He says well I can see that it did call you ma'am. I say oh so I'm not crazy then. He says no ma'am. I say so what I need and exorcism or something? He laughs I laugh and we hang up. A day later my aunt call and tells my my great grandmas husband has passed. I guess he called me to say goodbye. RIP Royce

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend