Ghost Story From India


This happened during last year's Durga puja, in Panchami. Every year during the pujas my friend Asmita comes to my house for a sleepover and i go to her house for a sleepover. She came to my house and we were chatting in 1 of the rooms and my mother was sleeping in the other room(both the room has a common door). Other than our room, all the lights of the other rooms were switched off.

There was another door beside the common door and anyone who entered our house could be seen from the room we were sitting through that door.It was 2 am and my father hadn't yet come home. So we had locked the main door from inside. I was sitting with my back towards the common door and she was sitting facing me with her back towards the wall. We were sitting on the bed. So, when we were chatting, i suddenly heard a noise, as if someone was walking. I turned around and looked towards the second door and then turned towards my friend and asked her if she had heard anything.

She said she heard some footsteps. I was surprised. So then both of us looked towards the second door and saw a man walking slowly and then he entered the room my mother was sleeping in(as we could see that from the common door), and disappeared right in front of us. At first i thought that i had only seen it, but then my friend got a bit scared and asked me if i had seen anyone entering. The weirdest part was that the main door was closed from inside and my mother was sleeping. There was no one else in the house. After sometime my father came back and i opened the door. The next day my uncle died who was in hospital.

Location:Kolkata

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend