1081 my personal experiences


I have read most of the stories on this page and even though my experiences are not as scary as them, I thought I would submit them anyway. Let me know what you think?

1) My first ever encounter, I was about 22 years old and lived with my parents in South Harrow, Middlesex (UK). My sister and I used to share a room, as the room was only small we had bunk beds, I slept on the bottom and my sister on the top. One night as usual we got into bed, the light went off and I cuddled up under the duvet, I must have laid there for about 5 minutes with my eyes closed, willing sleep, when I felt something in the room. I opened my eyes and at the bottom of my bed was a figure of a man squatting at the end of my bed (the top bunk was really low so you couldn't sit up), well as you can imagine I threw the cover over my head and pushed my hand up to hit the above mattress to wake my sister, when she asked what was wrong, a looked over the duvet while telling her what I had seen and the man had gone. I didn't sleep well after that!

2) My second was when I had moved out and was lodging with my friend and her 5 year old boy in Pinner, Middlesex. It was a small 2 bedroom flat on the third floor, there was always something really weird about the hallway in the flat, you would see things (shadows) from the corner of your eye moving down the hall. A few times I had been woken up by 3 short knocks on my door and when I would open it there would be no one on the other side, thinking that it was the my friends, I rang up the hall to the living room only to find that they were out. I told my friend about this and her mum freaked me out by saying when you hear 3 knocks on your door someone close to you is going to die, but she did say that it was three long knocks and what I heard was more raps. We used to smell a certain aftershave every now and again also, when we had no men living in the flat.

location:united kingdom

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dead Girl living, Saffron BPO

Moundsville Penitentiary Shadow Man

Tek Tek Urban Legend